Voľby do správnej rady
Vedecká rada Ústavu anorganickej chémie SAV oznamuje konanie V O L I E B členov správnej rady verejnej výskumnej inštitúcie (ďalej len v. v. i.)…
The Institute of Inorganic Chemistry (IIC) is focused on basic research in the area of inorganic and bio-inorganic systems oriented to optimization and development of new materials and technological processes in the following branches of science: inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, materials chemistry, inorganic technologies and materials, theoretical chemistry, nanotechnology.
The main subjects of the research are the following:
- Relations between composition, properties and structure of inorganic substances, mainly advanced ceramic materials, molten salt systems and hydrosilicates.
- Thermodynamics of multicomponent systems.
- Features and chemical reactions in inorganic systems, including interface of phases.
- Development and application of theoretical and experimental methods for the determination of the structure and properties of matter.
- New quantum number for the many-electron Dirac-Coulomb Hamiltonian
- Ceramic carbon nanostructure composites with high electrical conductivity
- Luminescent materials for potential applications in phosphor-converted white light emitting diodes (pc-WLED)
- (Oxo)(fluoro)‒aluminates in the KF‒Al2O3 system: thermal stability and structural correlation
- Resonance energy transfer between laser dyes in smectite colloids: influence of the dye surface concentration
- Flash joining of CVD-SiC coated Cf/SiC composites with a Ti interlayer
- Solar thermal MgO electrolysis process for magnesium production