Open day IIC SAS
Srdečne vás pozývame na deň otvorených dverí nášho ústavu!!! KEDY: 7.11.2017 PROGRAM Exkurzia po oddeleniach ústavu Prehliadka laboratórií a prístrojového vybavenia s odborným výkladom Výstava produktov výskumu…
The Institute of Inorganic Chemistry (IIC) is focused on basic research in the area of inorganic and bio-inorganic systems oriented to optimization and development of new materials and technological processes in the following branches of science: inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, materials chemistry, inorganic technologies and materials, theoretical chemistry, nanotechnology.
The main subjects of the research are the following:
- Relations between composition, properties and structure of inorganic substances, mainly advanced ceramic materials, molten salt systems and hydrosilicates.
- Thermodynamics of multicomponent systems.
- Features and chemical reactions in inorganic systems, including interface of phases.
- Development and application of theoretical and experimental methods for the determination of the structure and properties of matter.
- Application of high temperature HT NMR spectroscopy in investigation of Na3AlF6-(Al2O3, Fe2O3 or FeO systems
- Enhanced luminescence of cyanine dye NK88 adsorbed on layered silicate saponite
- Acceleration of relativistic electron dynamics by means of X2C transformation: application to the calculation of nonlinear optical properties
- Hollow amorphous and polycrystalline YAG microspheres prepared by flame synthesis
- A novel structurally unique surfactant for polymer-clay nanocomposites
- Functional properties of alumina/multi-wall carbon nanotube (MWCNT)
- Aluminate glasses with luminescent properties
- Electronic structure and luminescent properties of rare-earth oxide doped silicon oxynitride phosphors
- Corrosion testing on construction materials